Information for authors
- Manuscripts should be submitted for publication in the journal PEFiM using the website: https://js.wne.sggw.pl/index.php/pefim/about/submissions
- The journal is published twice a year. After the submission of the manuscript, editors will contact the author and will provide information on the issue of the journal in which the article will be published if it is accepted.
- The manuscripts approved by the thematic editor will be subjected to the process of testing similarities using the anti-plagiarism program. In the absence of any objections, the article will be forwarded for review to two independent reviewers with the principles of anonymity (double-blind review). In the case of a manuscript written in „congress language” at least one of the reviewers will be affiliated with a foreign country institution.
- Reviews will be in writing and will end with an explicit request for release of an article for publication (review form – download).
- In order to prevent cases of „ghostwriting” and „guest authorship” authors are requested to fill in the following statement (statement of the author – download). „Ghostwriting” i „guest authorship” are manifestations of scientific misconduct. All such events detected, will be documented and made public. An author submitting a manuscript for publication bears the main responsibility for providing reliable information.
- Authors are responsible for the content of their articles (statement of the author – download).
- The fee for an article accepted for print is 1000 zł + VAT (23%) (the invoice is issued after obtaining two positive reviews), If the paper exceeds the required number of pages, a fee of PLN 60.00 + VAT (23%) will be charged for each additional page. The author agrees to pay these fees by accepting the regulations and rules in the manuscript submission process.
- Publication ethics and counteracting unfair practices in the journal (COPE standards)
Editorial and bibliographic requirements:
- Editor - MS Word PL;
- Margins: Up-5, Down-5.9, Left-4.2, Right-4.2 cm;
- Interlining - single; alignment - on both sides;
- Basic font - Times New Roman CE 10p;
- Abstracts and literature - 9p;
- The title of the paper - bold 14p; titles of chapters - bold 12p; subheadings - bold 10p; Table titles, - top, left 8p; tables - 8p font; without internal horizontal lines;
- Signatures of drawings and diagrams under the object, centered, 8p;
- Footnotes–8p; References to literature in footnotes as following: 1N. Surname: Title. PUBLISHER, City1999, p. 110. (the Chicago manual of style (TCMOS CMOS/CMS));
- Black and white figures editable in MS Excel 2007 or CorelDraw 8.0, CPT, GIF, BMB, WMF format for bitmaps and megafiles;
- Alphabetical order of references according to the pattern:
- Surname I.: Title of the work, Journal title 10/2009
- Surname I.: Title of the work, PUBLISHER, City 2009
- title and academic degree, name of an author (authors), affiliation;
- title, abstract (with the purpose of the study, methods and results), key words and JEL Code;
- aims and methods;
- research results and discussion;
- corresponding author’s detail (address, mail, and ORCID number);
Size of a paper: 10-12 pages
The fee for an article accepted for print is 1000 zł + VAT (23%).
If the paper exceeds the required number of pages, a fee of PLN 60.00 + VAT (23%) will be charged for each additional page.