Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The text complies with the editorial and bibliographical requirements set out in the Author Guidelines.
Please prepare and attach statements:
1. Statement of the author/authors
2. Declaration on the copyright transfer
- The completeness of the cited references
- Entering the ORCID number of author/ authors
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.