- After approval by the thematic editor and process of testing similarities using the anti-plagiarism program the manuscripts will be forwarded for review.
- Each manuscript will be evaluated by two independent reviewers.
- In case of the paper in English at least one least one of the reviewers is affiliated with a foreign institution.
- Authors and Reviewers are anonymity (double-blind review process).
- The review is in writing form and shall end with a request for publication or rejection of the article.
- In the case of one negative review, a third reviewer shall be appointed to decide whether the article is to be accepted for publication.
- The names of the reviewers of the individual paper are not disclosed. The list of reviewers the journal shall make public in the last issue of the year