The manuscript is initially evaluated on the basis of the generated similarity test report from iThenticate professional plagiarism prevention program, and then:
- In the absence of any objections, the paper is considered not to be questionable and is directed to further editing.
- If there are any reservations, the article is subject to a detailed assessment by the editor-in-chief of the journal, which:
- asks the author to respond to the reservations disclosed on the basis of the anti-plagiarism system report,
- after analyzing the author's explanations, formulates a written position on borrowings and presents an unequivocal assessment of whether or not the work contains unauthorized borrowings.
- If it is stated that the work is plagiarism, the article is not allowed for publication, at the same time the position of the Editor-in-Chief and a detailed report on the anti-plagiarism system are sent to the author and his parent.